GEOGRAMA adopts a management model that meets the Advanced Management Model, as well as the UNE-EN-ISO 9001, UNE-EN-ISO 14001, ISO 27001 and ISO 45001 standards. In addition, therefore, its action is based on the following principles:
- Adequate CUSTOMER MANAGEMENT with a clear GUIDANCE, through:
- Fulfilling your requirements, which are our commitments.
- Offering innovative solutions.
- Ensuring the availability, confidentiality and integrity of your information.
- Adapting the service and the needs to the expectations and needs of the clients.
- With proper management of OUR VALUE CHAIN, leading us to:
- Plan and organize projects to perform an efficient and well-done job.
- Use innovation to improve our processes.
- Adequate MANAGEMENT OF OUR PEOPLE:
- Seeking Leadership by the Company’s Management and people with responsibility in the different areas of the company, which allows us to overcome our business challenges and move towards an ever better future.
- Attending and betting on the commitment of and with our PEOPLE, in order to:
- Count with a committed staff, which participate in business management.
- Count with qualified, trained personnel.
- Establish the commitment to eliminate hazards and reduce risks as well as provide safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work-related injuries and health deterioration.
- Establish the commitment to intensify the consultation and participation of workers
- Adequate STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT, which allows us to have clear and adequate objectives and action plans for the future, to get closer to our Business Vision
- Through proper information management.
- External information.
- Internal information, on the one hand, qualitative and on the other based on data and indicators.
- Involving workers in it.
- In the previous reflection.
- In the establishment and monitoring of objectives and action plans.
- Complying with the legal and regulatory requirements both in information security, technical, environmental, as well as health and safety that are applicable to us.
- With the commitment to protect the environment, through the prevention of pollution and the proper management and sustainable use of our resources.
- Guaranteeing adequate business continuity and information security in adverse situations.
- Involving users of the corporate web portal www.geograma.com in the security policy
- Involving the organization’s clients in the security policy.
- Integrating physical and logical security into the processes.
- Confidentiality, integrity and availability.
- Adequate COMPLIANCE WITH MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS BY ALL STAFF.
- Adequate RISK MANAGEMENT in quality, environment, health and safety at work and information security.
All this in order to CONTINUOUSLY IMPROVE OUR PROCESSES AND THEIR RESULTS in a balanced way:
- STRATEGIC RESULTS.
- RESULTS IN CLIENTS.
- RESULTS IN PEOPLE.
- INNOVATION RESULTS.
- RESULTS IN THE COMPANY.
In Vitoria-Gasteiz, April 30, 2020.
Alejandro Guinea de Salas